Serving size: approx. 30 cookies
Preparation time: 45 minutes
4 ½ ounces fresh raspberries, organic
1 tablespoon bee honey
7 ounces cottage cheese
3 ½ ounces whole wheat oats, organic
7 ounces buckwheat flour, organic
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Wash the raspberries and crush them with a fork.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the raspberries with the honey, cottage cheese, oats and flour.
4. Sprinkle a little buckwheat flour on the working surface and roll out the dough to a thickness of ¼ inch. Cut with a bone shaped cookie cutter, dipping the cutter into flour as you go.
5. Place the cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for approx. 20 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to cool on a wire rack.
7. Keep in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
Raspberries are a source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, potassium, manganese, copper, iron, magnesium and rich in vitamin C, K and B-complex.
As most dogs love the taste of honey, it can help them fight many different allergies.
Cottage cheese is great in dairy tolerant dogs as it is high in calcium and protein.
Dogs can eat coconut oil and it is good for them; helps with digestion, improves coats, helps prevent infections and much more.
Buckwheat flour contains manganese, copper and magnesium and is high in fiber. It provides antioxidant properties and is good for your dog’s heart.